February 17, 2007

Unsolicited Credit Card Offers

Everybody gets a lot of unsolicited credit card offers in the mail. If you're like most normal people, you deal with the offers by either throwing them away or applying for the credit card.

As you can clearly see below, I am not a normal person. Mr. Honcho derives a very odd joy from taking the prepaid envelopes in these unsolicited credit card offers, stuffing them with other junk mail, and mailing the junk back to the credit card companies. Why do I do this? No doubt, it has something to do with my deep-seated mental imbalances. But, apart from the obvious, I like to think that my actions will cost these credit card-issuing banks something more than just a metaphysical impact to their bottom line. Because the postage for the envelopes are paid by the credit card companies and the cost of postage is determined by the weight of the envelope, I stuff the envelopes as full as possible. My masterpiece below:

Mrs. Honcho doesn't approve of this "waste of time." But, I am comforted by my discovery that I am not alone in this world.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

What kind of things do you put in there? pieces of soap and metal washers?

Those things are packed!

February 19, 2007 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Mr. Honcho said...

Metal washers - what a good idea! Maybe if I had those lying around, but I wouldn't want to risk injuring the mail handlers.

Instead, I take my accumulated junk mail, fold it up and stuff them in. I guess I get a lot of junk mail....

February 19, 2007 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 21, 2007 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]